WVU Football Recruiting
WVSN Daily Notebook: Sept. 15, 2020
UPDATE – 9:40 p.m.
Another batch of WVU scholarship offers to pass along:
Blessed to receive a offer from the University of West Virginia #HailWV pic.twitter.com/VI3xMlUzqK
— Scooby. (@Elijah_DavisDBU) September 16, 2020
Im beyond blessed to receive yet another offer from West Virginia University @WestVirginiaU @CoachChadScott pic.twitter.com/xKwWgOhHyw
— Tajae Broadie#9 (@Tajaebroadie33) September 16, 2020
Extremely blessed and honored to receive my first d1 offer from West Virginia University @1NMahon pic.twitter.com/aBOzQg0N6Q
— Breeon Antonio Ishmail ❤️ (@AntonioBreeon) September 14, 2020
UPDATE – 2:01 p.m.
WVU continues to get love from PFF College, this time with the Mountaineers’ defensive line grading out as the third-best from the weekend’s games. WVU had nine tackles for loss and four sacks against Eastern Kentucky.
College Football's top Defensive Lines in Wk 2😤 pic.twitter.com/AkZSWzXPC7
— PFF College (@PFF_College) September 15, 2020
UPDATE – 12:35 p.m.
The WVU volleyball team is scheduled to make three appearances on ESPNU this fall.
- Oct. 1 vs. Kansas State 7 p.m.
- Oct. 15 vs. TCU 7 p.m.
- Oct. 29 at Baylor 7 p.m.
Catch your Mountaineers on the big screen this fall 📺👀
MORE INFO ⤵️
📰 https://t.co/6dqJ70MwOo pic.twitter.com/9lqXVnnI1d
— WVU Volleyball (@WVUVolleyball) September 15, 2020
UPDATE – 11:53 a.m.
There will be no spectators allowed at Dick Dlesk Stadium for the WVU women’s soccer team’s first two home matches this fall, WVU Athletics announced this morning. Those games are Sept. 18 against Kansas State and Oct. 2 against Texas. Capacity for the team’s final two home games – Oct. 16 vs. Baylor and Oct. 30 vs. Kansas – will be announced at a later time. The Mountaineers won their season-opener 2-0 over Iowa State in Ames on Friday.
An update regarding fan attendance for our first two home games of the season.#HailWV ⚽️https://t.co/6wwY2fqnQA
— WVU Women's Soccer (@wvuwomenssoccer) September 15, 2020
UPDATE – 7 a.m.
WVU has a new scholarship offer out to 247Sports four-star receiver Reggie Fleurima from Illinois. More on this later in the week in our Recruiting Notebook.
Honored to receive an offer from West Virginia University!!⛏⛏@CoachSeanReagan @AllenTrieu @lemminginsider @Clint_Cosgrove pic.twitter.com/wzwC8UNxsX
— Reg_Fleurima (@RegFleu) September 15, 2020
Get caught up on anything you missed recently from WVSN:
- WVU’s destination for Big Atlantic Classic basketball tournament is on the move
- Big 12 football preview series: Baylor
- Big 12 football preview series: Iowa State
- WVU Receiving Votes in AP Poll as the Big 12 Suffers a Tough First Weekend
- Several Former Mountaineers to See the Field in NFL Today
- Running Back Leddie Brown is Taking WVU’s Rushing Success Personally This Season
- Young Players Recorded A Lot of Career-Firsts vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Mountaineers Roll in Season-Opening Win vs. Eastern Kentucky
Stay up to date on our West Virginia high school football coverage:
- WVSN High School Player of the Week: Spring Mills QB Keon Padmore-Johnson
- WV High Schol Notebook: Big Games Highlight Week 3 Schedule
- COVID-19 Map Update Keeps Sports on Hold in Several West Virginia Counties
- Ground Game, Defense Lead Cabell Midland Past Rival Huntington
- West Virginia High School Football Week 2 Final Scores