West Virginia University football coach Neal Brown’s weekly in-season radio show usually takes place in a Morgantown restaurant, but due to COVID-19 restrictions that will not be the case in 2020.
The show, however, will go on. Brown’s weekly live show will take place on Thursday’s this season from the Milan Puskar Center on West Virginia’s campus. Tony Caridi and Dale Wolfley will be the show’s hosts, and it will not be open to the public.
Brown’s show, which will feature fan call-ins, makes its season debut tonight, Thursday, Sept. 3 from 6 to 8 p.m. on Mountaineer Sports Network Learfield IMG affiliate stations and streaming on WVU’s website. Show dates will be Sept. 3, 10 and 24, Oct. 1, 15, 22 and 29, Nov. 5, 12 and 24 and Dec. 3.
— WVU Football (@WVUfootball) September 3, 2020
WVU also announced television broadcast plans for the Mountaineer GameDay Preseason special produced by Gold and Blue Nation with Caridi, Wolfley, Anjelica Trinone and Nick Ferrell as hosts. The full schedule of broadcast stations and air times for the special is listed below:
- WBOY (Clarksburg) Friday Sept. 4 (7-8 p.m.)
- WBOY (Clarksburg) Saturday Sept. 5 (7-8 p.m.)
- WBOY (Clarksburg) Sunday Sept. 6 (6-7 p.m.)
- WOWK (Charleston-Huntington) Saturday Sept. 5 (7-8 p.m.)
- WVNS (Beckley) Saturday Sept. 5 (9 a.m. -10 a.m.)
- WVNS (Beckley) Sunday Sept. 6 (11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- WTRF (Wheeling) Friday Sept. 4 (7 p.m.-8 p.m.)
- AT&T SportsNet – Friday Sept. 4 (10 p.m.)
- AT&T SportsNet – Friday Sept. 4 (11 a.m.)
- WDVM (Hagerstown) Saturday Sept. 5 (11 a.m.-Noon)