The new West Virginia school reentry map has been updated for the upcoming week, and this time around there only two Mountain State counties that will not be allowed to play football games.
No counties are in red — which wipes out practice and games — however Kanawha (the state’s most populous county) and Wayne counties are orange. Schools in those counties are allowed to practice this week but not allowed to play games.
Five counties are listed as gold for the upcoming week — Wyoming, Summers, Logan, Fayette and Mingo — meaning those schools can play games against schools in other gold counties.
Week 5 games called off involving schools from orange counties:
- St. Albans at Riverside
- South Charleston at George Washington
- Capital at Cabell Midland
- Liberty Raleigh at Wayne
- Nitro at Logan
- Poca at Sissonville
- Tolsia at Tyler Consolidated
- Herbert Hoover at Chapmanville
- Huntington at Spring Valley
Games called off involving schools from gold counties (gold county schools allowed to reschedule against other gold county schools):
- Oak Hill at PikeView
- Greenbrier West at Meadow Bridge
- Man at Buffalo
- Midland Trail at Nicholas County
- Mingo Central at Greenbrier East
- River View at Wyoming East
- Tug Valley at Pike Central (Kentucky)