UPDATE – 1:15 p.m.
Bad news for Oklahoma State and potential good news for WVU next week:
— Jacob Unruh (@jacobunruh) September 19, 2020
UPDATE – 11:20 a.m.
Former WVU standout Pat McAfee was on College Gameday this morning to make some picks — he’s taking Marshall to cover the spread today against Appalchian State and is curious how Charleston native Grant Wells, Marshall’s quarterback, ended up in Huntington rather than Morgantown.
— Barstool Marshall (@BarstoolMU) September 19, 2020
UDPATE – 10:30 a.m.
Mussleman’s Blake Hartman, one of our WV High School Players to Watch for 2020, broke the Applemen’s all-time rushing record last night. Hartman has verbally committed to play college football at Lehigh.
Congratulations to @BlakeHartman6 on becoming Musselman High Schools all time leading rusher! It couldn’t happen to a better young man! I’m so proud of him and all the hard work he has put in over the last 4 years! He now has over 5,200 rushing yards in his career! #FLEAT 🍎🏈🔨 pic.twitter.com/Lkm1eO2FeA
— Brian Thomas (@CoachBThomas) September 19, 2020
Get caught up on anything you missed recently from WVSN:
- WATCH: WVU Football Coach Neal Brown Appears on The Jim Rome Show
- WVU’s Nikki Izzo-Brown Is Happy to Just Worry About Soccer, Even If It Is Just For a Short Time
- Mountaineers in the NFL: Week 1 Review
- College Basketball Start Date Set for Dec. 4; Several WVU Games in Jeopardy
- Neal Brown Announces 2 Positive COVID-10 Tests Among WVU Football Players
- WATCH: WVU football coach Neal Brown’s Tuesday press conference
- WVU’s destination for Big Atlantic Classic basketball tournament is on the move
- WVU Receiving Votes in AP Poll as the Big 12 Suffers a Tough First Weekend
- Several Former Mountaineers to See the Field in NFL Today
- Running Back Leddie Brown is Taking WVU’s Rushing Success Personally This Season
- Young Players Recorded A Lot of Career-Firsts vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Mountaineers Roll in Season-Opening Win vs. Eastern Kentucky
Be sure to check out our ongoing Big 12 football preview series:
Stay up to date on our West Virginia high school football coverage:
- WV HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WEEK 3 FINAL SCORES
- Friday’s Week 3 WV High School Football Live Updates
- Week 3 Preview: Spring Valley, Martinsburg Share Spotlight in Unexpected Regular Season Meeting
- Cabell Midland Football Player Tests Positive For COVID
- Week 3 WV High School Football Schedule
- WV COVID-19 Map Changes Allow “Gold” Counties to Play Games
- WVSN High School Player of the Week: Spring Mills QB Keon Padmore-Johnson
- WV High Schol Notebook: Big Games Highlight Week 3 Schedule
- COVID-19 Map Update Keeps Sports on Hold in Several West Virginia Counties
- Ground Game, Defense Lead Cabell Midland Past Rival Huntington
- West Virginia High School Football Week 2 Final Scores