Two more of West Virginia’s high school sports classifications have set their fields for next week’s girls basketball state tournament at the Charleston Coliseum.
Class AAA was the first to crown regional co-champions on Tuesday, and on Wednesday Class A and Class AAAA followed.
The small schools open the tournament next Tuesday with the Class AAAA quarterfinals scheduled for next Thursday.
CLASS AAAA SEEDS
- Huntington (13-1)
- Cabell Midland (12-3)
- George Washington (13-3)
- Morgantown (11-2)
- Wheeling Park (15-3)
- Woodrow Wilson (13-4)
- Jefferson (12-0)
- Martinsburg (8-4)
CLASS AAAA SCHEDULE
- No. 3 George Washington vs. No. 6 Woodrow Wilson, Thursday 9:30 a.m.
- No. 2 Cabell Midland vs. No. 7 Jefferson, Thursday 1 p.m.
- No. 1 Huntington vs. No. 8 Martinsburg, Thursday 5:30 p.m.
- No. 4 Morgantown vs. No. 5 Wheeling Park, Thursday 9 p.m.
- GW/Woodrow vs. Cabell Midland/Jefferson, Friday 5:30 p.m.
- Huntington/Martinsburg vs. Morgantown/Wheeling Park, Friday 9 p.m.
- Semifinal winners, Saturday 8 p.m.
CLASS A SEEDS
- Tug Valley (12-2)
- Cameron (16-1)
- Calhoun County (13-3)
- Tucker County (16-4)
- Webster County (14-2)
- River View (15-2)
- Madonna (9-8)
- Pendleton County (6-4)
CLASS A SCHEDULE
- No. 3 Calhoun County vs. No. 6 River View, Tuesday 9:30 a.m.
- No. 2 Cameron vs. No. 7 Madonna, Tuesday 1 p.m.
- No. 1 Tug Valley vs. No. 8 Pendleton County, Tuesday 5:30 p.m.
- No. 4 Tucker County vs. No. 5 Webster County, Tuesday 9 p.m.
- Calhoun/River View vs. Cameron/Madonna, Thursday 11:15 a.m.
- Tug Valley/Pendleton vs. Tucker/Webster, Thursday 7:15 a.m.
- Semifinal winners, Saturday 10 a.m.